Freestanding, Fixed Ceiling, and Mobile Floor Lifts
Lifeway Mobility provides:
- Ceiling track and mobile lifts for use at home, in hospitals, group & nursing homes or veterinarian hospitals.
- Lifting and transfer solutions for active and passive users up to 1,000 lbs.
- Products to assist caregivers with manual and mechanical lifts, sit to stand, ambulation support and safe transfers
- Comprehensive safe patient handling and mobility solutions
- Professional installation and training in CT, RI and MA
A Solution for Every Situation
Our objective is to improve the quality of life for the user while making the caregiver’s job easier and safer. The more strength and functional capacity the user has, the more they are able to participate in their own transfer or repositioning, and the easier the transfer will be for the caregiver.
Relying on lifts too early in the care process can make a user passive and impair muscle performance and joint mobility, but in cases where lifting cannot be avoided, mechanical lifting minimizes strain on the caregiver and provides a feeling of security for the user.
- Solutions for active users: Lifeway’s transfer-assistive devices help the caregiver activate the user while stimulating a natural movement pattern, which strengthens the user’s muscles and provides a sense of independence.
- Solutions for active and somewhat active users: Lifeway provides assistive devices for manual supine and/or sitting positioning such as turning in bed, moving higher up in bed, and positioning in wheelchair.
- Solutions for passive users: Lifeway offers lifting aids such as mobile lifts, rail systems, ceiling lifts, lifting slings and lifting accessories for mechanical lifting of passive users in most transfer situations.