Make your current tub a step-in tub
No need for a pricey bathroom remodel. Make your existing tub accessible again by converting it to a step-in tub. This is the least expensive and quickest way to solve the problem of getting into and out of your tub. A tub cut-out accommodates a wide range of different situations and can be installed in just one day!
Lifeway Mobility is happy to provide free home evaluations in CT, RI or MA.
- Can be done on any tub, including fiberglass, steel, and even cast iron.
- Installed in less than one day
- Greatly reduces the possibility of falls
- Enables easy step-in access
- Costs a fraction of the price of remodeling
- Ideal for homes, apartments, senior living communities, and hotels.
Tub Cut Out without Door
Starting at $995*
Tub Cut Out with Door
Starting at $1,495*
Tub Cut Out with Convertible Door
Starting at $1,495*
Actual price depends on location of install and tub material
Safe Bathing Accessory Add-Ons
We also install grab bars, tub seats, hand held showers and heavy-duty curtains to offer you the ultimate in safe bathing. If you are having difficulty getting into your tub and don’t want to endure the expense of a remodel, a tub cut-out with these accessory add-ons might be for you.
- 18″, 24″ and 32″ grab bars available.
- A safe solution for bathers with mobility challenges and occasional balance issues.
- Pivot grab bars offer additional support for bathers who need to lean on something or need help getting up from a seated position.
- A flexible handheld design makes showering more comfortable for those who use a shower seat due to mobility issues.
- Allows the bather or caregiver to direct water directly where it’s needed.
- Handheld showers also conserve water, which can lower your bills.
Suction Shower Holder
- Provides an extra level of convenience for those who bathe while seated.
- Allows the handheld shower head to be positioned exactly where you want it.
- Keeps handheld shower heads out of the way when not in use.
- No damage or modifications to your bath tile necessary.
- Sturdy plastic seat makes washing, along with entering and exiting the bathtub, safer and easier.
- Anti-slip friction feet are easily adjustable to fit the width of your tub.
- Can be removed when not being used.
Ready to enjoy a safe, comfortable bathing experience at a fraction of the cost and time of a remodel? Lifeway Mobility can install your step promptly – in just one day! – so you can bathe safely once again.