Improving Customers’ Mobility, Safety, and Independence:
Lifeway Mobility helps customers choose, purchase, and install accessibility equipment to keep you comfortable at home in CT or MA. Whether looking for a solution that helps your home transition as you age or a temporary solution while recovering from an injury, we provide ramps, stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, and bath safety solutions to improve mobility and independence.
As a locally owned and operated business, our commitment is to first understand the needs of patients and their caregivers – and then to identify the appropriate products and services that will meet those needs. Our professional technicians then install the right equipment and ensure you feel comfortable using it.
Lifeway Mobility’s experienced, CAPS- and CEAC-certified team will provide…
- Timely installation in CT and MA
- Responsive repair service
- Funding resource assistance
- Home accessibility reviews at no charge
- Options: new, used, rental, rent-to-purchase
- Installed products that are safe, easy to operate, and made with quality craftsmanship.