Safely Transfer with Track Lifts
A freestanding lift offers flexibility and versatility. The lift is usually a 2-post frame system (they also come in 3-post or 4-post configurations), used in conjunction with either portable or semi-permanently mounted ceiling lift motors. The freestanding frame is often used as a temporary measure or where ceiling lift track installations are not possible due to structural issues or rental applications. It is easily assembled without any tools and can be adjusted in height and length to optimize use.
- Patent pending one-step height adjustment – set up in less than 2 minutes with no tools
- Constructed of high strength aluminum with a 440 lb weight capacity
- Available in 2-, 3-, and 4-post designs
- Bath adapter allows for transfers into standard bathing systems
- Slim profile uprights – approximately 1” wide
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge indicator ensures safe installation – includes built-in level for accurate installation
- Each component weighs no more than 25 lbs
- Satisfies requirements for temporary or permanent use
- Optional carry bag
Average cost is $5,700. For more information, see our pricing FAQs.