This is a favorite ramp because of its adjustability. Offered in 12″ and 24″ sizes, the 24″ is by far the most popular. Since the feet are adjustable you can take care of a wide range of threshold heights with a single product (in the case of the 24″ the range is from approximately 1 ¾” to 4 ¾”).
The Angled Entry Ramp is made completely out of high-strength aluminum with an extruded tread surface, offers adjustable legs with swivel feet, and is completely free standing. Take a look at the free standing portable ramp specifications below and contact us if you have questions!
- Extruded Tread Surface: The extruded tread surface is slip-resistant, meaning users are safe to use in any weather.
- Adjustable Legs with Swivel Feet: The adjustable legs with swivel feet allow for 2 inches of vertical adjustments. The adjustable legs adjust independently, making the Angled Entry Ramp the perfect solution for uneven surfaces.
- Free-Standing Portable Ramp Design: The free-standing portable ramp design is ideal for entryways with doors that swing both in and out.
- High-Strength Aluminum Materials: The Angled Entry Ramp is made completely out of high-strength aluminum which will not rust or corrode over time.
|Made of aluminum||✔||✔||✔|
|Usable size (L x W x H)||12 x 36 x 1¼”||24 x 36 x 2″||36 x 36 x 3.5″|
|For wheelchairs & scooters||✔||✔||✔|
|Usage guidelines*||1.375 – 2.75″||1.687 – 4.375″||3.312 – 5.875″|
|Weight**||5.15 lbs||10.4 lbs||15.15 lbs|
|Weight capacity||700 lbs||700 lbs||700 lbs|
* Consult your equipment’s owner guide for proper degree of incline. Never exceed its recommendations.
** Weights are approximate and may vary.