- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves minimal footprint.
- Stair lift buy back program available.
Use this chart to compare and contrast the features of an Elan Indoor Straight Stair Lift and an Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift:
|Padded, generous-size seat|
|Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest|
|Two wireless call/send remotes|
|Two 12v backup batteries|
|Continuous charge strips|
|Gold warranty (5 year major components; 2 year parts)|
|Obstruction safety sensors|
|Rental or buy-back options|
|Adjustable width armrests||N/A|
|Upholstery and track color options||N/A|
|Weight capacity||300 lb||400 lb|
|Onboard diagnostics||Audio only||Audio and visual|
|Vertical rail design||Installation to within 5″ of wall||Installation to within 6″ of wall|
Power Swivel Seat
Power Folding Footrest
Power or Manual Folding Rails
A new USA made Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift is $59.95/month* with no money down. This includes:
The Lifeway Advantage
- Free grab bar in white or stainless, up to 36″ ($195 value)
- Preventative maintenance service appointment at the one-year-mark ($350 value)
- Lifetime warranty on motor parts (original owner)
- 2-year warranty on parts
- 1-year warranty on labor
- Installation & delivery
- Free Home Assessment (We will evaluate the holistic accessibility needs)
Learn more about all the safety features and benefits of a Elite Straight Indoor Stair Lift.
Want to get a bit more technical? Check out the technical drawings of the Elite Straight Indoor Stair Lift.